We always never value the things around and easily accessible. One of the best but underrated skin care using neem. We use neem for hair care, but this can also be used for the skin and which gives us greater results unexpectedly.
Benefits of the Neem for Skin:
- As this is a perfect healing component this heals scars on the face due to acne.
- This not only heals the acne scar and also controls the acne.
- This controls the excess secretion of oil on the skin.
- Reduces the pores effectively and keeps the skin young.
- The antibacterial property helps us to reduce the blemishes and pimples on the skin.
- The neem simulates the collagen and hence reduce the wrinkles on the skin.
- This slows the aging process, as it has carotenoids and regenerative properties.
- Carotenoids, vitamin C helps prevent photodamage to the skin.
- The fatty acids of neem oil serve as a moisturizer
- Neem leaf and its constituents have been demonstrated to exhibit immunomodulatory, anti-inflammatory, antihyperglycaemic, antiulcer, antimalarial, antifungal, antibacterial, antiviral, antioxidant, antimutagenic and anticarcinogenic properties, which improves your skin, hair and also the internal health.
Neem Powder with Besan and Yogurt:
Step1: Take the Neem powder and Besan flour in a cup.
Step2: Add Yogurt and make a paste.
Step3: Apply this for 15 mins and wash with cold water.
Step4: This can be tried twice a week and mask clears pimples, reduces marks and gives skin a radiant glow.
Neem Powder with Thulsi (Basil) Powder, Sandalwood Powder, and Honey:
Step1: Take the Neem Powder, Tulsi Powder, and Sandalwood Powder in a cup.
Step2: Use the honey to make them into a paste if make it much paste we can also use rose water.
Step3: Apply the mask for 15 to 20 mins and wash using cold water.
Step4: It helps out to clear the impurities from the skin and helps for glowing skin.
Neem Powder with Multani Metti (Fuller’s Earth) and Coconut Water:
Step1: Take the powders and mix them with the Coconut Water
Step2: The fresh coconut water helps to keep them as a paste.
Step3: Apply the mask to dry and wash with cold water.
Step4: This will helps take out all the excess oil from the skin. Dry skin please stay away from this mask.
Neem Powder with Turmeric Powder and Whipped Cream:
Step1: Take the Neem and Turmeric powder in a cup.
Step2: Use the whipped cream to make them into a paste.
Step3: Apply the mask for 10-15 mins and wash the face.
Step4: This helps in moisturizing the skin and keep it soft, its a savior for the Dry Skin.
Neem Powder with Tomato and Honey:
Step1: Take pulp from the tomato.
Step2: Use the pulp to mix it with Neem powder and add Honey to it.
Step3: Apply the mask for 15 mins and wash it with lukewarm water.
Step4: This gives softness to the skin and also helps to brighten the skin. This avoids acne on the skin.
Neem Leaves and Water:
Step1: Boil the Neem Leaves in the Water.
Step2: Once the Leaves turn color and soft, drain the water and store.
Step3: Use the water on your face using a cotton ball.
Step4: This helps in toning the face and prevents any skin damages.
Step1: Soak the Neem Leaves overnight. And don’t waste the water use for washing your face or to make the mask.
Step2: Make the Neem leaves as a paste.
Step3: Apply it as a face mask for 10-15 mins and wash with cold water.
Step4: This gives a clear skin removing dirt and keeps the face fresh and prevents all the skin problems.