Simple tips and tricks which will be more helpful to maintain your hair, make it grow long and healthy. These are the must to followed by everyone who really wants long and healthy hair…
Okay, who doesn’t want a healthy and long hair, before starting the important fact to know is, on average your hair grow up to 6 inches every year.
The secret healthy, good-looking hair is a combination of nourishing your body on the inside while nurturing your hair on the outside. Follow the following tied and tested tips for beautiful healthy hair.
So let’s get started to learn some tips and tricks.
Tips and Tricks:
- Healthy in Healthy out: The simple strategy which is if you are healthier in your intake you have a healthier outer body. That’s correct, if you eat the healty diet you keep both your hair and skin totally everything great. So especially for your hair take Omega 3, fatty acids, vitamin E, Biotin, Silica, Zinc, antioxidants, protein, sulfur, iron, selenium, and folate. Consider taking Vitamin D supplement too.
- Cleansing: Cleanse your hair gently don’t scratch your scalp. Use your fingertips, not your nails for massaging your hair. And cleanse only when necessary. Because washing your hair daily leads to drying the scalp. I would prefer 2 days a week is good or wash on necessary such as to avoid the product built up.
- Conditioning is Necessary: Conditioning your hairs at least once a week is more necessary to have healthy hair. Use the plant-based oils and extracts to condition and nourish your hair follicles.
- Try to Avoid these hairstyles: High and tight ponytails looks awesome but have this hairstyle but not so frequent. Because thighed ponytails in which hair shaft is tugged (dragged or pulled) so why you doing this and making it weak.
- Trim up: Trim your ends regularly. Even snipping off a quarter of an inch every few months will get rid of any split ends. If we leave it the splits can go up to the hair shaft even.
- Air Dry: This everyone’s advice doesn’t use hair dryers leave them to dry in the air instead. Avoiding an excessive use of hot styling tools such as curlers, flat irons, and hair crimpers. Strictly No heat.
- Don’t Panic On Hairfall: If you follow all the above steps your probably happen to have a healthy and long hair. But remember a normal average healthy person shed at least 150 hairs per day.
As you can see nothing needs to done to keep a long and healthy hair leave it natural don’t overdo it keep your way simple eat healthily and stay beautiful.