What is a Toner?
Skin toner or simply toner refers to a lotion or wash designed to cleanse the skin and shrink the appearance of pores, usually used on the face.
And you can ask me another question in the case should we use cleanser and toner?
I had the same question in my mind, and the answer is below,
- A cleanser is a product that is used to remove make-up, dead skin cells, oil, dirt and other types of pollutants from the skin of the face.
- A toner is a product that is used to restore pH balance, tighten pores, and remove anything left behind after cleansing. A toner is not always necessary (if your skin is oily the situation is different)
I hate using more products on my skin and hence I always never recommend of built up more products on your skin unnecessarily. If you can cleanse your face from homemade product,
When to use the Toner?
There is no need to use the Toner daily, if your skin feels dry or need more moisture then you can use the Toner after cleansing your face. The best time for Toning the face could be morning. And for the oily skin type as you get dirt formed and pores get opened you can use the Toner daily if you have more oily use day and even night if necessary. Use a product if it is necessary.
Why can’t we create a Toner at home using simple products???
Read further for the solution,
- Distilled water – 1 cup
- Apple Cider vinegar – 1/2 cup
Step1: Add this in a spray bottle.
Step2: Shake well to make them mix.
Step3: Spray the mixture to tone your face or use cotton balls and cotton pads to tone.
Step4: Use this toner after cleansing the face.
Benefits of this Natural Toner:
- I would say the first benefit is it’s all natural and you create this toner for yourself knowing the ingredients.
- The apple cider vinegar is, helping to maintain the pH level
- This Vinegar helps in sloughing off the dead skin
- And helping to fade the appearance of the scar.
- This is storable for future use. This mixture can be used for one month.